Above all else, we value the glory of God & the Word of God.
- God’s glory is the end of all we are and do.
- God’s Word is the foundation & guide for all we are and do.
On the basis of our values, we see Faith Baptist Church becoming:
- A positive ministry. We aim to gather with enthusiastic expectation, to serve with enthusiastic participation, and to join together in enthusiastic identification (Psalm 100).
- A zealous ministry. We aim to pursue zealously the Kingdom of God and His righteousness (Matt. 6:33).
- A life-changing ministry. We aim to see lives changed by the power of God through the faithful proclamation of the Word of God (Ezekiel 37:1-14).
- A grace-filled ministry. We aim to proclaim the gospel of grace (Ephesians 2:1-9) and to pursue an atmosphere of grace, realizing that by grace we are saved and by grace we are growing in the Lord Jesus Christ.
For the sake of realizing the vision for Faith Baptist Church, we believe that, in His Word and for His glory, God has called us to:
- Gather organizationally, regularly, and functionally as a local church.
- Glory in our God through corporate worship.
- Grow in Christlikeness through mutual edification by use of our individual Christ-given gifts.
- Go with the message of the gospel into our community, proclaiming its message, reflecting its root character, and displaying its life-transforming power.
- Give of ourselves in sacrificial love for one another.